To submit a paper:
- Log on to https://precisionconference.com/~iasdr/
If you already have a precisionconference.com ID, log in with your username and password
If you do not have a precisionconference.com ID, click the “Create your own account” link.
- After you log in, go to the “new submissions” tab and select the track you wish to submit for (Papers, Posters, Workshops, Exhibitions and Doctoral Colloquium).
- On the next page select the “Yes. Make a new Submission” link.
- On the next page you will receive your submission ID click the “Continue with the submission right now” link to proceed to enter details or click the “Go to my ‘submissions in progress’” to leave the submission to another time.
- If you continue with the submission, complete all the required details including providing an anonymised PDF for reviewing. Be sure to select one primary and three secondary keywords as this will determine how reviewers are assigned to your paper. When you have completed the form, click the “Submit” button at the end of the form.